> A page eats *lots* of memory.

Thought about that, which is why I mentioned the optimization.

> It is not necessary to store the whole page, we need just the
marker list.

We (appear to) need to keep track of the page sequences (as in
StreamRenderer.getPreviousPage()), or change how we find markers in past
PageSequences, or something.  As soon as I wrote it I didn't like saving
the entire page.

As to getting the change into tomorrow's build: not yet.  Test, test,
test, ...  Besides, my test file generates an extra blank page at the
end and I'm working on getting rid of that also.

-- Mark C. Allman
-- Allman Professional Consulting, Inc.
-- www.allmanpc.com, 617-947-4263