Victor Mote wrote:
FYI, I now have the Knuth books "Digital Typography" and the 5-volume
"Computers & Typesetting", and have perused the relevant sections. The h & j

For any who are interested in line-breaking, I highly recommend at least
reading through this material. The book has a lot of other interesting
things as well, including a chapter (4) on bidi.
I've got this book too, good one, but too TeX-oriented IMO. Funny enough, the book was lying on my desk for ages and only now I noted it has a very interesting chpater about line breaking ;)
--
Oleg Tkachenko
Multiconn Technologies, Israel