OH!!!  <lightBulb state="on" wattage="25"/>

Yes, you're right, Chris--now I see the issue.  I
implemented validation for about 80% of the FOs, but
80% is not 100%.  fo:table-body never had any
validation implemented, hence the NPE's that were
occurring.

Sorry, Jeremias, I thought you had just gratuitously
*removed* the validation from fo:table-body -- I
should have researched that it wasn't there to begin
with.

Thanks,
Glen