I've bought some SkypeOut credits now. Funny thing: It's cheaper to call
Simon in the Netherlands than to call someone in Lucerne via PSTN.

Anyway, I'd like to ask if we could hold to a brainstorming conference
call on page breaking either Sunday evening or next Monday or Tuesday
somewhere between 8:00 and 24:00 CET. Of course, on my wish list there
are Simon, Finn and Luca. I'm happy to call either of you on your normal
phone via SkypeOut if you don't have broadband. I hope I can get at
least one of you three on the line. Others are invited to listen in and
contribute, of course. Max. number in the conference is four people with
Skype.

On 01.03.2005 23:31:16 Jeremias Maerki wrote:
> Maybe I could hook you into a Skype conference by using SkypeOut. It's pretty
> cheap to call to the Netherlands. According to the FAQ this is possible.
>
> On 01.03.2005 22:26:50 Simon Pepping wrote:
> > On Tue, Mar 01, 2005 at 03:09:46PM +0100, Jeremias Maerki wrote:
> > > To speed things up could we hold a conference (using Skype, for example)
> > > to discuss further details on page-breaking? I'd volunteer to sum up any
> > > results during that discussion for the archives. I have Finn on my Skype
> > > radar already.
> >
> > I do not have a broadband connection, and therefore no Skype or other
> > VoIP.
>

> Jeremias Maerki

Jeremias Maerki