At 15:53 12/03/02, Skladov, Victor wrote:
> Can anybody tell me whether it is possible to update FOP Version in
> Cocoon without downloading the new version of Cocoon itself?
> At the moment I'm using Cocoon2 and all FO archives stand in WEB-INF/lib
> directory.

I'm trying to figure this out myself and sadly due to the odd API change and XSL:FO spec change not all versions of Cocoon2 work with all versions of FOP. The solution is to try updating your FOP.jar (and related jars) and see if it still goes through your test suite. (You do have a test suite don't you :-)

I currently have Cocoon2.0.rc2 installed on an NT 4 box in Tomcat 4.x and unfortunately the FOP which comes with it does not work in this configuration.

Feel free to email me off list if you want further help.

Alex