Hello all

Can anyone help me on why the following FO code produces an blank page between
the "cover" and the "contents"?  I know its got something to do with me setting
the initial page number to "1" after the cover page...
What I want is a cover page, followed by one or more pages, which should be
starting with "1". (The code attached is simplified, just to produce that empty
page between the cover and the first page).

Btw, Im running FOP 0.20.5...

Any help much appreciated!

Regards
Johann M

<fo:root xmlns:fo="http://www.w3.org/1999/XSL/Format";>
<fo:layout-master-set>
<fo:simple-page-master master-name="cover">
<fo:region-body />
</fo:simple-page-master>
<fo:simple-page-master master-name="first">
<fo:region-body />
</fo:simple-page-master>
<fo:page-sequence-master master-name="contents">
<fo:conditional-page-master-reference master-reference="first"
       page-position="first"/>
</fo:page-sequence-master>
</fo:layout-master-set>
 <fo:page-sequence master-reference="cover">
<fo:flow flow-name="xsl-region-body">
<fo:block>Cover</fo:block>
</fo:flow>
</fo:page-sequence>
 <fo:page-sequence master-reference="contents" initial-page-number="1">
<fo:flow flow-name="xsl-region-body">
<fo:block>Body</fo:block>
</fo:flow>
</fo:page-sequence>