I don't know. I just did a query on the Bug List for "gap" but "Zarro Boogs found." is what it says... Sorry I can't help much...

Web Maestro Clay

On Jan 30, 2004, at 9:24 AM, Selber Jean-François wrote:
Is it a known bug or not?

Thanks
jf

----- Original Message -----
From: "Clay Leeds" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Friday, January 30, 2004 5:41 PM
Subject: Re: Gap beetween images

This isn't a fix, but... Perhaps you can add enough "white" or
background-color to the top of the first.jpg so that it's larger than 10px
but retains the appearance of the shape you need?
--
Clay Leeds - [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Selber Jean-François said:
Hi

I use fop 0.20.5

I whould like to concatenate images vertically. The problem is that FOP
add
a blank space in between. By adding space-before="-2.5pt", the blank
space
disappear. Unfortunately, this doesn't work in all cases. It works if
preceding image is bigger than 10 pixels, otherwise, a blank space
appears
again.

In the example hereafter, if first.jpg is smaller than around 10 pixels,
then the space-before="-2.5pt" applied on "second.jpg" is not
sufficient..
A value of -6pt or more is needed to compensate the bigger space added
by
FOP. Seemingly, the smaller is the preceding image, the bigger is the
gap.

<fo:external-graphic src="first.jpg"/> <fo:external-graphic space-before="-2.5pt" src="second.jpg"/> <fo:external-graphic space-before="-2.5pt" src="third.jpg"/> Can anybody provide me with an explanation and some help to find the
good
value for space-before

many thanks in advance
jf