Hello List,
        I am glad to say that i've tried FOP a while and it seems quite a
good work. Now I want to incorporate in my work. The client gave us a pdf
file, in which we should be adding database data (I mean fill the form :).
        We thought something about regenerating the .fo file from the given
.pdf, change the .fo, and generate a new pdf with the filled data. Is this
possible? If so can someone point me out a direction to follow? Any
alternatives are always welcome.
        Thank You
        Diogo Quintela