Hi Maestro,

Upon checking fop.sh and fop.bat, I don't think there's much you can do
there... if you decide to add a possible FAQ about it, make sure it tells
people to use quoted arguments in case of characters like these in the
paths. Works on OS X and Win2K. The shell scripts interpret these as one
argument, and pass them as such to FOP.

Cheers,

Andreas