Sent: Thursday, May 27, 2004 4:02 PM
Subject: Printing to paper edge for a "bleed tab"

Is it possible in FO / FOP to print right up to the edge of the paper in the start and end regions?

Using FOP I have not been able to get closer than about a 1/2 inch to the edge.

I need to be able to print a "bleed tab", which is a colored rectangular area on the page edge that lets you see chapter divisions while looking at the edge of a book.

Is this possible in FOP, and if not does anyone know of any FO product that can do it?

Thanks,

Mike Kellstrand

Do you Yahoo!?