On Feb 4, 2005, at 9:09 AM, Mike Sierra wrote:
I want to allow long URLs amidst text to automatically linebreak after slash characters. This is somewhat related to the issue of hyphenation, but at first glance at the doc there doesn't appear to be any support for it. Any ideas? Thanks,

--Mike

There was some discussion about this some time ago (IIRC, it was a year or so) in the archives. I don't have the time to look, but it dealt with PATH information for URLs and/or local file systems.

From what I recall the solution, if there was one, involved adding '/' as a breaking point or something. Unfortunately, partly because FOP is not a finished product, I don't think the problem resolved. Or if it was, it involved placing a zero-width space before '/' character(s), so they would wrap 'naturally'.

Web Maestro Clay
--
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> - <http://homepage.mac.com/webmaestro/>