Hi all,
first of all:I've resolved the problems with lists of some week ago.

Then I have 2 problems.I think they are very stupid for you,but it's 2 weeks
that I use XSL-FO and FOP.

First problem: In my xml there is a tag "ndr" that is present one or more
times in a specified point.The problem is that I don't have to process it as
a normal <xsl:template match="ndr"> but I have to insert the content of this
tag in the cover of my PDF and not in the rest of the PDF pages.So,how can I
insert the content of a tag in a point of the PDF that I want?

Second Problem:it's possible to say something as "when you find the tag H1
go to new page(start a new page)" in the XSL-FO?

Thank you very much to all
Tommaso

P.S. I hope you understand what I said,my english is not very good and
italians usually hate learning another language :)
P.S.S. If this is not the correct place for my questions,say me!!!