Hi All,

    I have a problem with memory.

    I need to generate a document with 3000 images (0.2 - 0.5 MB each image approximately) and my intermediate XML file size is 3MB (approx).

I am trying to generate the document in microsoft windows XP machine(p4) having 1GB RAM.

    When I try to generate the document with my xsl, its giving out of memory problem.

    Any suggestions please…

Thanks & Regards,

Chandrasekhar Sanku.

Confidentiality Notice

you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender at Wipro or [EMAIL PROTECTED] immediately