Hi Manisha,

have a look at "http://sourceforge.net/projects/documentserver/";
and browse the CVS Repository for
documentserver/Document-Server/src/de/lehmanns/documentServer/xmlFormatter
and have a look at
1) SimpleSqlToXml.java which converts a ResultSet to XML in the Form
<row>
 <entity></entity>
 <entity></entity>
</row>
<row>
(fast and simple)

2) Sql2XmlFormatter.java which converts a ResultSet with the help of an
structure file to the form
<group1>
 <group2>
  <entity></entity>