Thanks Pascal :).
Regards
Rohit

                      "Pascal Sancho"

                      <[EMAIL PROTECTED]         To:      <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

                      akoma.fr>                cc:

                                               Subject: RE: Bullets in FOP

                      02/17/2005 09:01

                      AM

                      Please respond

                      to fop-user

Hi,

You can use:
 - either explicit character or character entity;
 - or glyph image (bitmap or svg).

Characters that can replace wished bullets can be:
 &#x2022; (filled circle); (this is part of standard font charsets)
 &#x25a0; to &#25f7; unicode page (geometric shapes)

Caution: the used font must embed wished characters.

Pascal