I should produce an RTF using JFOR and xsl-fo...so my output is <xsl:output
encoding="ISO-8859-1"/>
but when I set the <fo:table-cell
border="0.75pt solid black" display-align="after" number-columns-spanned="8"
padding-left="3.5pt" padding-right="3.5pt">
nothing is visible when I print.
It is visible just on screen.
Help