>From :Mr. Ibrahim Zongo, Banque du l`Habitat
House Address:35 rue du Fada naba av.Ougadougou-01
01 BP 6585, 1242 Ave.du Dr. Kwame NKrumah, Ouagadougou-01
Occupation: Banker.
Position: Manager-Foreign Operation Dept
Baque du L`Habitat -Burkina Faso
Country: Burkina Faso.
City: Ouagadougou.

ATTN:

Last month, I sent you a letter proposing a strategic alliance between you and
my Bank- Banque du`Habitat -Burkina Faso(BHBF). To date, I have not received a
reply from you regarding this important matter?. In case the first letter was
mislaid or you've simply been too busy to respond, I thought I would contact
you again!

Of course, you may simply have reservations about teaming with a financial
institute that you may have seen as a competitor.

Please be assured that I want nothing more from you than for both of us to
thrive and profit abundantly. We feel that by our proposed Million Dollars
investment project in your country, both you and I will benefit a lot?.

I trust you can see the obvious benefits of this sort of arrangement. Please
take the time to me on my private email: ( ibrah...@voila.fr) me for more
detail.

I'll explain our ideas and show you how everyone will be thrilled with an
alliance between you and me with the Bank in Burkina Faso .

I hope to hear from you soon.

Regards,

Ibrahim Zongo