Dear Sir/Ms,

Good day!

Here is Michael from hardware Co.,Ltd
Now I honor introduce one hot selling "stainless steel ice cube", which is our latest products, made of food safe material. It is designed to cool drinks without watering them down like ice cubes, surely it will not add anything to drinks or change the taste. Keep it in the freezer before putting it into the drinks, especially something like whiskey. Its obvious function which different from the tradition ice cube is that it can be reusable. Here, your dreams about drinking the perfect chill will exact come true! I suppose your customers must be interested in them. Whether you"re used to sell it or do promotion gifts, it will have a very good feedback. Hope you can interested in this product...

Your prompt reply is highly appreciated.

Best regards sincerely!
Michael
Hardware Productc Co., Ltd.
Baoan Shenzhen, China   518103