Greeting,

We refer to the letter we posted to your address but did not hear from you and decided to email once again, We the Korea National Oil corporation (KNOC) invite you to partner with us and benefit in our new Loan and Partnership Project funding program for 2016 ending and earlier 2017.

We are currently funding for:

* Starting up a Franchise
* Business Acquisition
* Business Expansion
* Commercial Real Estate purchase
* Contract Execution

We will be willing to finance your lucrative projects with long term loan, Are you in request for funding get back to us with your project plan via kimeu...@naver.com

With Best Regards,
Kim Eur Joong
(International Project Manager)
Korea National Oil Corporation (KNOC)
305, JONGGA-RO, JUNG-GU, ULSAN,
Republic of Korea

This message is the property of Korea National Oil Corporation (KNOC) and any attachments are confidential to the intended recipient at the e-mail address to which it has been addressed. If you are not the intended recipient, you may not copy, forward, disclose or use any part of this message or its attachments. If you received this transmission in error please notify the sender immediately by e-mail or contact Korea National Oil Corporation (KNOC) atkno...@naver.co.kr and then delete this message from your system.