Funny you mention your daughter, I have my 14 year old twisting
balloons and she is doing great, and my 9 year old loves to paint with
me I actually had her working with the glitter tats at the carnival
last week end. I will probably bring her to the next convention. She
worked with me at the Children's Expo and the parents loved her.
 I am going to bring her to the block party this week end. I have 2
back to back. I do have my batman and spider man down to about 3 min
if less. but it just never seems to be fast enough when there is 30
kids waiting in line.

"Chicago"

Denise Lazzara
Face Painting By Denise
d...@facepaintingbydenise.com
www.facepaintingbydenise.com
708-704-3223
Diamond FX Representative

On Jul 23, 9:57�am, dee dee <ddl...@aol.com> wrote:
> After my last block party, I been trying to figure out how I could
> make this run a little smoother/ and make the line go alittle quicker.
> and still make your work look great.
>
> Does any one have any ideas or designs that would make this a more
> enjoyable time.
Painting and Body Art Association."

This is a PG-13 forum dedicated to the discussion of Face Painting and Body
Art.  This group is provided for the benefit of all and as such is not
moderated. Our goal is to promote open and unrestricted communication between
people interested in face painting and body art. We hope that you will be
courteous to others and try to stay on topic.  You are free to offer products
or services related to face painting as well.
Please address concerns with the original poster before contacting the
management.

fpba-assn-unsubscr...@googlegroups.com