On 2021-03-21 10:23, Karoly Balogh via fpc-pascal wrote:
On Sat, 20 Mar 2021, Norman Dunbar via fpc-pascal wrote:

Hi,

 .
 .
It would be helpful to beginners like me, trying to look around and
fix/implement stuff. I've been all over the Wiki and found this page,
https://wiki.freepascal.org/FPC_development, but it's not what I was
looking for although there are some interesting articles on the RTL pages.

Yeah, I think code is the best documentation here, as it's changing quite
fast, although some overview is probably there and it wouldn't hurt to
make it more easy to find that overview it seems. :)

The page https://wiki.freepascal.org/System_unit_structure (referred to from the 'RTL development articles' appearing on the 'FPC development' page mentioned above is the one supposed to help in this case, but it is very incomplete, unfortunately. :-( I'll try to add at least some additional bits.

Tomas