Am 04.04.2021 um 19:12 schrieb Ryan Joseph via fpc-pascal:
I'm trying to see fields by name but TObject.FieldAddress doesn't seem to be
working. Do I have that correct I should be using FieldAddress to return the
pointer of the published property? Some how I can't seem to find an example of
FieldAddress on Google....

type
   TSomething = class(TPersistent)
     private
       m_scale: integer;
     published
       property scale: integer read m_scale write m_scale;
   end;
FieldAddress only works on published fields. Just like MethodAddress only works on published methods.

For private fields extended RTTI is required which is not yet implemented.

Regards,
Sven