I seem to recall there is some way to get 80 Bit Extended on 64 Bit Windows,
but it involved compiling a 64bit version of FPC myself somehow, and I can't
remember what it was all about, I'm pretty sure I was doing that for a while,
but then I wanted to upgrade and couldn't remember how it was all done, so I
went back to Win32, just to get 80 Bit Extended.   It's something to do with
the cross compiler to 64 bit makes extended a double on 64bit, but if you
weren't cross compiling and had just a native 64bit compiler then Extended is
80 bits again.

James