From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, September 05, 2006 11:47 AM
To: Steve Rickaby
Cc: framers@FrameUsers.com; Joe Malin
Subject: Re: OT: Question about Rational SODA tool

My bad - as a technical writer, I should have been much more clear - she
is being told that Framemaker is going bye-bye at her organization
because the powers that be insist Rational Soda will do the same thing -
not Framemaker overall going bye-bye.

Tammy Van Boening
Senior Technical Writer
Jeppesen Sanderson, Inc.

Steve Rickaby <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

09/05/2006 12:42 PM

framers@FrameUsers.com
cc
[EMAIL PROTECTED], "Joe Malin" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject
Re: OT: Question about Rational SODA tool

At 08:46 -0600 5/9/06, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

>I have a colleague who is being told that Framemaker is to go bye-bye
very
>soon and that she will be needing to use Rational SODA to develop her
>documentation.

And could we have some informed comment on this, please? I know folks
like Bernard get sick of refuting 'FrameMaker is dead' rumors, but they
scare the living wossnames out of the rest of us for whom FrameMaker is
an essential part of our professional lives.

--
Steve