From: Framers <framers-bounces+rick=rickquatro....@lists.frameusers.com> On
Behalf Of David Artman
Sent: Saturday, July 15, 2023 12:12 PM
To: An email list for people using Adobe FrameMaker software.
<framers@lists.frameusers.com>
Subject: Re: [Framers] Autonumber/autoincrement independent of paragraph
style?

I would try to tie it to a paragraph style, then make it a run-in paragraph
that doesn't cause a line break. Manually apply it where you want it, press
enter, then apply whatever style you need next.

Fiddly, but should work. Flies in the face of structured documentation, but
your use case seems to be inherently unstructured anyway.

HTH,
David

DCA:d.a.d.