There is a utility that I like a lot for this. Squidds.de makes a Finalyser plugin that contains a whole bunch of utilities.. One is Format List. It prints out what you want and, unlike the Silicon Prairie Software plugin, puts all the paragraph properties into a single table.  This makes it much easier to scan down a column to find a style with an errant font, for example.

The problem is that the squidds.de site is a bear to operate for ordering. First, it's in German, so you have to turn on the English version, which isn't perfect. Then you have to find the Finalyser product. Then you have to find the price list for it, which is the only place that displays options to buy individual utilities (on the second page). $299 Euros for Format List. Not cheap, considering that it used to $99.

Mike Wickham