Thanks, Jonathan.  Right, to his credit, Gidal "curates" in the conflict with
Snow over "Back and Forth."  Love that.

The Michelson excerpt includes the line that seems to offend him most: "Snow
has re-defined filmic space as that of action."  Strange that he doesn't
include the exchange of letters.  Maybe he wanted to but was denied rights?