I believe the title is also a reference to the bombing of Dresden in World War
II, and the qualities of the soundtrack suggest this also. Its remarkable how
much this soundtrack varies according to the projector it is shown on.

As Nicky Hamlyn stated, the soundtrack was offset after being made to put it in
sync with the image during projection. (Light Music was done the same way.)

It’s remarkable how much these soundtracks vary according to the projector they
are shown on.

Mark