Hi Nicole,
I have a B&H 70 that I've used to shoot several films over the years.  It's a
very durable camera, but very basic in its functions.  No single frame, etc.
I think you may really enjoy it for shooting, but it probably won't meet your
needs here.
Best,Brian
    On Monday, February 18, 2019, 6:04:39 PM CST, Dominic Angerame