On Sat, Jan 13, 2024 at 12:39 PM Ronald Klop <ronald-li...@klop.ws> wrote:

> Van: FreeBSD User <free...@walstatt-de.de>
> Datum: 13 januari 2024 19:34
> Aan: FreeBSD CURRENT <freebsd-current@freebsd.org>
> Onderwerp: NFSv4 crash of CURRENT
>
> Hello,
>
> running CURRENT client (FreeBSD 15.0-CURRENT #4 main-n267556-69748e62e82a:
> Sat Jan 13 18:08:32
> CET 2024 amd64). One NFSv4 server is same OS revision as the mentioned
> client, other is FreeBSD
> 13.2-RELEASE-p8. Both offer NFSv4 filesystems, non-kerberized.
>
> I can crash the client reproducable by accessing the one or other NFSv4 FS (a
> simple ls -la).
> The NFSv4 FS is backed by ZFS (if this matters). I do not have physicla
> access to the client
> host, luckily the box recovers.
Did you rebuild both the nfscommon and nfscl modules from the same sources?
I did a commit to main that changes the interface between these two
modules and did bump the
__FreeBSD_version to 1500010, which should cause both to be rebuilt.
(If you have "options NFSCL" in your kernel config, both should have
been rebuilt as a part of
the kernel build.)

rick