This is what I did :

on FreeBSD :

/etc/rc.conf :

ifconfig_em0="inet 192.168.1.5 netmask 255.255.255.0"
defaultrouter="192.168.1.10"

On Ubuntu :

echo 1 > /proc/sys/net/ipv4/ip_forward
iptables -A PREROUTING -t nat -p tcp -d 192.168.1.10 -j DNAT
--to-destination 192.168.1.5
iptables -A POSTROUTING -t nat -o enp0s13 -j MASQUERADE
warp-cli connect

What's the problem ? I'm able to connect to Ubuntu,but on FreeBSD I can't
surf.

On Sat, May 4, 2024 at 9:29 PM Mario Marietto <marietto2...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> So. Please help me further...
>
> Let's say that the IP number assigned to Ubuntu is 192.168.1.9,on FreeBSD
> I do :
>
> /etc/rc.conf :
>
> defaultrouter="192.168.1.9"
>
> ? even if the VM starts after the booting of FreeBSD ?
>
> About configuring the DNAT iptables rule I have no idea. Please help me to
> understand how to do it.
>
> On Sat, May 4, 2024 at 9:22 PM Apoorv Sachan <apoorv.99.sac...@gmail.com>
> wrote:
>
>> Hi Mario
>>
>> You can set the ip if the Ubuntu machine as the default route on the
>> freeBSD host.
>> This will take all the traffic oroginating in freeBSD host through the
>> warp-tunnel.
>>
>> And configure a DNAT iptables rule in the Ubuntu machine to return the
>> traffic back to freeBSD machine.
>>
>> This way you could utilise the warp-cloud flare tunnel from the freeBSD
>> host even though it runs on the Ubuntu guest. And both have different IPs.
>>
>> On Sun, 5 May 2024 at 12:23 AM, Mario Marietto <marietto2...@gmail.com>
>> wrote:
>>
>>> Hello.
>>>
>>> I've just installed the CloudFlare client + GUI on Ubuntu,that I have
>>> virtualized with bhyve. Cloudflare does not work on FreeBSD. The
>>> instructions that I have followed are located here :
>>>
>>> https://youtu.be/4JuOUjCSj44
>>>
>>> Installing it in this way,it will run only on the IP assigned to Ubuntu
>>> inside the VM. For me the IP of FreeBSD is different from the IP assigned
>>> to Ubuntu. Configured in this way it's not useful.
>>>
>>> I want Cloudflare to take the IP address of FreeBSD.
>>>
>>> To achieve this goal,I should change my network configuration,in a way
>>> that I use the same IP for FreeBSD and Ubuntu.
>>>
>>> That's what I want to do,but I don't know how to do it. But I'm sure
>>> that I will be able to do it if someone can give me some advice.
>>>
>>> I can explain how I have configured my network,so you can explain what I
>>> should change to have the same IP.
>>>
>>> For example,to boot Ubuntu with bhyve,I use the following parameter :
>>>
>>> -s 13,virtio-net,tap19 \
>>>

>>> /etc/rc.conf :
>>>
>>> ifconfig_em0="DHCP"
>>> local_unbound_enable="YES"
>>> cloned_interfaces="bridge0 tap0 tap1 tap2 tap3 tap4 tap5 tap6 tap7 tap8
>>> tap9 tap10 tap11 tap12 tap13 tap14 tap15 tap16 tap17 tap18 tap19 tap20 em0"
>>> ifconfig_bridge0="addm em0 addm tap0 addm tap1 addm tap2 addm tap3 addm
>>> tap4 addm tap5 addm tap6 addm tap7 addm tap8 addm tap9 addm tap10 addm
>>> tap11 addm tap12 addm tap13 addm tap14 addm tap15 addm tap16 addm tap17
>>> addm tap18 addm tap19 addm tap20"
>>>

>>> /boot/loader.conf
>>>
>>> if_tap_load="YES"
>>> if_bridge_load="YES"