Gary Kline wrote:
On Thu, Feb 01, 2007 at 04:37:02PM +0300, Sergey Matveychuk wrote:
Murilo Opsfelder Araújo wrote:
Yesterday I had the same problem and garga@ helped me to solve that.
He told me to change my ports database to dbm_hash.
It's not a fix really. A fix was committed.

Well, it's worth to add a few sanity checks for DB. Really working with
DB should be complete rewritten but I have a hard lack of time lately.

Goood to hear thhere's a fix. What do I need to pkg_delete and what rebuild? I have 5 FBSD severs that are constantly being portmanager'd or portupgraded.....

        thanks!

        gary

--
Dixi.
Sem.

I did a portsnap, followed by make deinstall and make install on portupgrade, followed by a portupgrade and was successful.

brian