lveax wrote:
On 7/3/07, Sergey Matveychuk <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Stefan 'Steve' Tell wrote:
> * Gaye Abdoulaye Walsimou <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
>> I follow this howto (french howto) and have flash 9 working
>>
>> http://oregnier.developpez.com/cours/unix/freebsd/plugins/firefox/nspluginwrapper/
>
> What about videos on YouTube?

I've found quite acceptable working linux-firefox+linux-flashplugin7.

But linux-flashplugin9 crashed browser on almost any flash clips. And
some sites don't see I have version 9 and require to download >=8.

So I've decide linux-flashplugin9 port is unworkable and back to
linux-flashplugin7.

Will flash9 not be crashed in freebsd7.0 with linux2.6 ABI?

Well, it was 7.0, but I don't remember I've tested it either before or after updating to linux 2.6. I'll test it again to be sure.

--
Dixi.
Sem.