martinko wrote:
Hallo list,

I've been wondering if someone here is a user of Chandler (The Note-to-Self Organizer) which is quite a great and useful application:
http://chandlerproject.org/
It is a multi platform, written in Python with a few dependencies.
It is available for Windows, Mac OS X and Linux (.tar.gz and .deb).
The problem is that according to porters to some other (than Ubuntu) Linux distributions it is not that easy task and would require certain skills. Therefore I wonder if and wish that someone skilled would try and port Chandler to FreeBSD. :-)
Thanks and regards!

Martin
Did you see http://chandlerproject.org/Developers/BuildingChandlerDesktop

Brian