09.06.2010 19:54, Paul Schmehl wrote:
First it checks for prereqs and finds them all. Then it checks for
prereqs and says they're missing. Then it generates three stops due to
errors, and at the end it says the upgrade was successful??? WTF???

And it *is not* installed. I'm still working to get all the prereqs
installed, even though they already were. What exactly is the problem
with this port?

Unfortunately sometimes portupgrade can't detect some failures (failures for portupgrade is any output to stderr). As I can remember it has happened after one of ruby updates. I could not find a reason for this behaviour.

--
Semy.