Peter Marshall wrote:

Is there a way to get things like flash, mpg, etc to work in firefox 1.5 with freeBSD ?

Thanks
Peter

Flash I'm not sure, there is a flashplayer-port allthough, but I believe it only works with linux-firefox ( but again: I'm not sure so don't hold me for it if I'm wrong ). For playing videos ( Quicktime etc ) you can use the mplayer-plugin in the www category. I haven't used it myself ( on 1.5 ) but It worked on 1.0.X so I think it is updated to work with Fx 1.5

Hope this helps you

--
-Frank Staals