I've received some email and read it using the simple 'mail' command. I use
qpopper to pick up the email remotely, but it seems becasue I read it on the
main mail server then qpopper wont pass it through the system.

  I've found the mail in my 'mbox' folder. My question is...is there anyway of
reinstating this email so that qpopper wil send it back through to my mail
client ?