Paul Schmehl wrote:
Finally, it looks like your number one problem is going to be maintainence. Right now you're showing a ".x" and a "F.x" release. Not sure if that's tampering or what, but it's obviously not legit. You also have a sudden influx of hosts from Armenia. Again, don't know if they're legit or not, but keeping up with that stuff is going to require eyes-on type manual labor. I hope you've planned for that.

sudden influx of hosts from Armenia - I installed BSDstats on my FreeBSD 6.1 servers :) Any problem with that?

Just FYI,
Vahan