-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of JoeB
Sent: Tuesday, January 07, 2003 9:00 PM
To: FBSDQ
Subject: LS -L command, year created field contains hour:minute
instead of year

The LS -L command will display the long info about files
in a directory.  FBSD 4.0 through 4.5 LS -L command would
display among other things the month/day/year the file
was created.  FBSD versions 4.6 and 4.7 displays the
hour:minute the file was created in the year field instead
of the year.  To me this looks like there is a bug in the
routine that populates the file's creation date field upon
creation of the file and the LS -L command is just displaying
what it finds in the year field which has been populated
with incorrect data.

I am looking for confirmation of my interpretation of the
problem from other FBSD users, before I submit PR on it.