On Thu, 31 Aug 2006 14:30:05 +0200
Markus Hoenicka <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I upgraded to FreeBSD 6.1 from 5.4 with all ports updated to the latest about
> one week ago. My desktop is XFCE, which is configured with 6 virtual screens.
> If you start an X program, its window will pop up in the screen that was
> active at that time. This works for all programs except for firefox. The
> Firefox window will always pop up in the first virtual screen. I can then
> move it wherever I desire, so that's just an inconvenience, but its a clear
> regression to the behaviour before I upgraded to 6.1.

sounds like a session manager saved "firefox on this desktop"... not sure which
one would do it when you start it up (usually they restore programs on
startup...)

again, i could be completely wrong :D

{Beto|Norberto|Numard} Meijome

"In order to avoid being called a flirt, she always yielded easily."
  Charles, Count Talleyrand

Warned.