--On September 1, 2006 12:18:20 AM +0100 RW <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

There used to be a port of Cyrusoft's Mulberry mail client that
installed the  Linux rpm version; then Cyrusoft went bankrupt and the
port dissappeared.

Mulberry is now available for free as a standalone Linux binary:

             http://www.mulberrymail.com

Has anyone got this working?  If you just run the binary it opens and
can be  be configured to read an imap  mailbox, but a lot of the error
and warning  pop-up boxes are missing text and buttons. There are
probably other problems,  but without the error messages it's hard to
say.

That's what the port was doing when I tried it.

I installed the new 4.0.5 release, and it works fine. Nothing is missing (that I noticed.)

I'm running 6.0 RELEASE with linux_base-fc-4_8.

And I *love* Mulberry.

Paul Schmehl ([EMAIL PROTECTED])
Adjunct Information Security Officer
The University of Texas at Dallas