On Sunday 03 September 2006 18:09, stan wrote:
> On Sun, Sep 03, 2006 at 05:17:58PM -0800, Beech Rintoul wrote:
> > >
> > > What command are you using? tar? dump? .....
> >
> > Dump.... dump -0au -L -f /dev/acd0 /usr
> >
> > It used to just prompt me to feed in another DVD. Now it errors out when
> > the DVD is full.
>
> Hmm, the man page says that the -a option (which you are using), should
> do just that.. odd. Have you played with teh -s option?

No, but specifying -B4589840 in the line works. I have no Idea why it won't
autodetect. Anyway, thanks for the help. This is a client's machine running
6-STABLE, and I was hoping it wouldn't turn into a retirement project this
weekend, which it didn't. If anyone wants to track this down, I'm in
(relatively) close proximity to the box, and I'll be more than happy to do
some further testing later in the week.

Beech

Beech Rintoul - Sys. Administrator - [EMAIL PROTECTED]
/"\   ASCII Ribbon Campaign  | Alaska Paradise
\ / - NO HTML/RTF in e-mail  | 201 East 9Th Avenue Ste.310
/ \  - Please visit Alaska Paradise - http://www.alaskaparadise.com