*This message was transferred with a trial version of CommuniGate(r) Pro*
Andreas Widerøe Andersen wrote:
*This message was transferred with a trial version of CommuniGate(r) Pro*
Hi,
When I install a new port (Ie. php5) I early get a config options box where
I can choose various add-ons.

However, if the installation fails or I abort it somehow I can't seem to get
the option box back the next time I want to install the port again.

How can I get this "box" back so I can make changes to the installation
options?

Thanks,
Andreas

make clean doesn't help?
what about make config?

--
With best regards, Alexander Sashurin a.k.a. ZetRooT or ZetDaemonRoot - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - | Mailto: [EMAIL PROTECTED] |
| ICQ: 258820442                       |