On Tue, 12 Sep 2006, Erik Norgaard wrote:

Marc G. Fournier wrote:

I'm trying to get my rss reader configured up so that I no longer miss anything ... or, at least, make it easier to keep on top of everything ...

I can't seem to find stuff like DaemonNews and such ...

Does anyone have a list of BSD related RSS feeds that they'd be willing to share?

There are FreeBSD feeds on the freebsd site.

Ya, got those ... at least they were nice and obvious :)

----