On Sep 14, 2006, at 10:24 AM, Fred C! wrote:
As I told you in my previews emails all the python tests went with no errors.

Yes. This probably means the problem is not with the basic Python installation and may not be specific to FreeBSD. In other words, you might obtain better results asking on a Python-specific list rather than here.

I have try with using postgres instead of sqlite and I got the same problem

It would help to compile Python and the stuff under /usr/local/lib/ python2.4/site-packages using -g so that gdb has debugging symbols available, and then do a "bt" to try and see where the code is experiencing a crash.

--
-Chuck