On Sun, 15 Oct 2006, Tom wrote:

Is there an alternate-platform emulator available? I have some programs that have no substitute available - and are Windows - only applications. The developer right now says that they won't work on porting to other OSs for the foreseeable future - so Linux and FreeBSD - and Mac OS, for that matter - are left hanging. Frankly, this one program in particular is the major reason I'm still running Windows at all. So, either a Windows emulator, or some way to run this program in a non-Windows environment....

Look at qemu or wine. Both are in ports.

--
Chris Hill               [EMAIL PROTECTED]
**                     [ Busy Expunging <|> ]