Lane wrote:
On Monday 16 October 2006 04:01, Payne wrote:
Hi all,

Hello I have a question. I got a box. I got a strange message...

SMP: AP CPU #2 Launched!

Is there a place under /proc that I can see if the first processor still
working? Do I need to reboot the box, what does that message mean? Why
does it happen?

Thanks

Payne
"[EMAIL PROTECTED]"
Payne,

I believe CPU #x Launched! means that your SMP Kernel is working properly, has detected the multiple CPU's and has begun using them.

My CPU's are numbered #0 and #1 so I get "CPU #1 Launched!"

lane

Where in /proc can I see that?

Payne