VeeJay wrote:

I was trying to install mysql from port collection. But during downloading
port from port distribution, my internet connection got broken for few
minuts...

now when I run make again... it tries to compile uncomplete downloaded src

how can I get rid of this pre-fetched src, remove it and

how to fetch again a port from port distribution (ftp site) when src is
already downloaded once?

Go into the port's directory and 'make distclean'; this will remove the sources you downloaded in /usr/ports/distfiles. Then just 'make install' to build again.

--
Sahil Tandon <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>