Hello,
   I have at my disposal an Inspiron 9400 with an Intel Core = Duo.
   FreeBSD 6.2 is installed and rebuilt to fit the processor. The kerne   l is
in SMP mode.
   I noticed something strange: When I compile using ma= ke, make install
   in the ports tree, I only have 50% load. CPU1 is used at= maximum but
   CPU0 is idle...
   I tried make -j2 but it did not work,= the ports did not even built...
   Any idea?
   How can I correct th= at?
   Thanks in advance,
   Daniel

   Läs det senaste om = alla våra kändisar. Var de har varit, vad
   det har gjort och med vem. = På Spray Mingel har vi full uppsikt.
   [1]Till Spray Mingel