On 3/13/07, White Hat <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

I have noticed that port "/multimedia/win32-codecs " has been  marked
'FORBIDDEN' for quite sometime now. This is the win32-codecs-3.1.0.r1,1
port. I would really like to get this port installed. Is there any way to
circumvent this 'FORBIDDEN' problem? Perhaps someone knows when this port
will be made available again?

you have WITH_QUICKTIME defined somewhere. The quicktime support should
probably
just be disabled instead of marking it 'FORBIDDEN'.

Michael

Thanks!

--
White Hat